Return, Shipping & Warranty Policies
When you receive your package(s), please thoroughly inspect the items in your order to ensure they are correct, undamaged and without issue. In the event that we made an error, please contact us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can correct your order.
To place a return, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will issue you a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) that must be returned with your UNOPENED & UNDAMAGED item; packed securely in the same condition; using the same packaging. RETURNS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE SALE DATE. Shipping for returns is paid by the customer, COD will not be accepted.
A 25% restocking fee will be applied to your order.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Clearance Products are final sale only, and are not eligible for exchange, credit or refunds.
All liquid nutrients, additives, or pest control items are also not returnable.
- We only ship within Canada
- The rates for shipping orders is dynamically displayed at checkout based on your shipping location, package dimensions and the weight. Customers residing in the territories may contact us prior to purchasing for an exact shipping quote.
- Freight surcharge may apply for orders shipping to remote locations such as Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any orders where we cannot economically ship to. If this happens, you will be kindly notified of the issue via email and proposed to either pay a fair freight surcharge or be refunded in full.
- We reserve the right to change shipping prices without prior notice.
- We are NOT responsible for any shipping delays or losses once the item has shipped and is in the possession of the shipping carrier.
It’s important to us that your order arrives at your door in one piece. However, after the shipping provider picks up your package for shipment, it’s out of our hands. The buyer assumes all responsibility for any claims with the shipping provider in the event a package is lost and/or damaged and/or stolen while it’s in the shipping provider’s possession.
In some situations, your order may not be deliverable with the exact carrier option selected at checkout. If this is the case, a Customer Service representative will contact you to let you know the alternatives for a different shipping provider.
Most Products can be ready to ship within a few hours, however, some products may require additional time before they are ready to ship out. You will be notified with a tracking number via email as soon as your order ships out from our warehouse. Depending on your location, most orders are received within 3-7 business days from the time of courier pick up.
Covid-19: Canadian Hydro Supply believes in keeping our team, environment, and community safe.
Our Online store is open 24/7, with most products shipping out the next day business day!
- We may be able to exchange products under warranty with the manufacturers approval. Some brands do not allow us to facilitate the warranty process and must be contacted directly by the customer for warranty support. If you have a warranty issue please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or reference the warranty terms in the product manual.